Hello TileDB team,
I am writing an article about tileDB for my school project. Currently, I am lacking knowledge of how tileDB support many features that might be included in a traditional database. For this reason, I would kindly ask if you could help me by answering the following questions:
- Does tileDB support join operations?
- Does tileDB support stored procedures and foreign keys?
- Does tileDB support views and materialised views?
- When does tileDB write data back to disk? How does tileDB maintain checkpoint?
- What isolation levels does tileDB support?
- Does tileDB support logging?
- Does tileDB rely on specialised hardware, for example GPUs, to speed up query operations?
Thank you so much!!